- to operate and improve services and features;
- to help recognize you when you visit one of our websites and verify your login information;
- to remember your preferences;
- to analyze the effectiveness of our offerings, advertisements, and email communications;
- and to customize the content and advertisements provided to you.
A session cookie is temporarily stored in your computer’s memory while you are surfing on a site to, for example, keep track of which language you have chosen. Session cookies are not stored on your computer for a long period of time, and they always disappear when you shut down your web browser.